If you are looking to buy a quality-built home in a beautiful suburb don’t look past this sensational near new 4x2 home. The home has been well kept and is in beautiful condition, its private with a practical kitchen for the home cook, an outdoor alfresco entertaining area for your guests, plus REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING to keep you warm in winter, finished to a very high quality and featuring all the modern conveniences.
NEW EMERALD GARDEN TO BE OPEN AT JULY 2019
“The new play area, with climbing logs and a saucer swing, will be built alongside the existing playground, along with a barbecue and seating – City of Gosnell
This neat as a pin home features a delightful kitchen right in the heart of the home, incorporating such features as 900mm stainless steel oven/cook top and range hood, dishwasher and stone bench tops with breakfast bar overlooking the dining and living area. Spacious master suite with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite with double vanities offer a private space for the parents, while ALL the minor bedrooms have their very own WALK IN ROBES. LARGE THEATRE room offers another space for the family to spread out and relax or watch a big blockbuster. Outdoors will be your happy haven with alfresco entertaining area with easy care lawns.
All the hard work has been done for you; all you need to do is move on in!
- Eye catching street appeal with welcoming entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with his and hers robes and ensuite with double vanities
- Good sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern kitchen featuring 900mm stainless steel stove, oven and rangehood, dishwasher, stone bench tops with breakfast bar
- Open plan kitchen, family and dining area
- Theatre room with double doors and recessed ceiling
- High ceilings
- Light and airy décor with modern finishes
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and security alarm
- Large laundry with spacious linen cupboard, plus separate linen cupboards
- Double garage with door
Built approx. 2010, Land Size 420m2, Total house area approx. - 220m2
Note that furnitures are digitally staged for illustration purposes.