What a great entertainer home...
This one is going to steal your heart. Fresh, light filled, tastefully renovated with great flow and generous rooms, you can enjoy living and relaxing in this gorgeous three bedroom, one bathroom home with massive alfresco terrace entertaining. Ready to just simply move in!
- Fully renovated and recently painted
- New carpets, new laminated flooring, and some new tiling to wet areas
- Modern kitchen, all new appliances including gas hotplate & electric oven
- Feature wall in dining/entertaining/lounge room
- Built in robes in all bedroom
- Woodfired heating
- New blinds
- LED downlights are sparingly installed
- Shower screen glass, new look bathroom vanity
- Great wood-fire heating in lounge room
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner in centre of house
- Great alfresco overlooking manicured garden and swimming pool
- Insulated for your comfort
- Spend your evenings in your courtyard enjoying the calming atmosphere of the colours of your garden from the evening sun
- Manicured lawn with native garden and sweet mulberry tree
- Extra large workshop/garden shed for extra storage
- Instant Gas hot water system
- Great Pool for Christmas and Summer
- 4 Car spaces
- Internal Living approx 120sqm Land portion 689sqm
- Council Rates $1,605.29 PA
- Water Rates $997.50 PA
We welcome you to view 93 Shilling way, Thornlie... you will be pleasantly surprised!
Location is central between Canning Vale Business Centre and Thornlie Square, Spencer village and Centro Maddington.
- Friendly community of owners
- Close to Tom Bateman Reserve and Sporting Complex
- Close to Forrest Lake Shopping Centre
- Close to Thornlie Railway Station, bus stop
Choice of Yale Primary School or South Thornlie Primary. Thornlie Senior High School. Sacred Hearth Primary and St. Jude Primary.
Please call Stan on 0411 452 394 for a private viewing. Afterhours viewing is on Wednesdays. Any other time is by appointment.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. Vantage International Property & Finance provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Vantage International Property & Finance accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.