TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE.
One who knows value would appreciate this great home with its immediate quality, space and convenience.
You will be impressed with the address that is convenient and provides for absolutely everything, including choice of Kingsley Christian College or Ashdale Secondary College, Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex, Marangaroo Golf Club, Landsdale Farm, Lake Goollelal, State Forrest Reserve, Kingsway City Shopping Complex, and even your own coffee shop.
Floor plan includes high-ceiling throughout, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, double-door entry foyer, separate cinema/formal lounge, games room, open plan family & meals and kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The laundry is large and tastefully finished with quality benchtops, cabinetry and lots of space with double door linen cupboard.
Wide sliding glass doors open to a spacious & private outdoor entertaining area. Large patio with low-maintenance concrete flooring which offers ample room for any occasion.
The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed with over-hanging/top shelf cabinetry, microwave recess, flued rangehood, and large pantry.
This is a home that will exceed all your expectations of space, quality, leisure and lifestyle, featuring:
* Reverse cycle split system A/C
* Security alarm system
* High ceilings throughout
* Quality timber flooring to living & games room
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, splashbacks, gloss vinyl wrap cabinetry, and ample storage space
* Expansive casual living area combining family & meals with high ceilings, scattering of downlights and windows which allow plenty of natural light to flow through
* Separate large cinema or formal lounge
* Private games room comes with double entry French door
* Master bedroom with AC and large walk in robe
* Master en-suite bathroom with spa, a semi recessed basins, glazed shower recess and separate toilet
* Three additional minor bedrooms - all generously built in robes (two bedrooms with split system AC)
* Spacious main bathroom with tiling, bath, glazed shower recess & modern vanity
* Separate 2nd w/c
* Large laundry with under-bench cupboard space as well as large linen cupboard
* Washed concrete driveway and some brick-paved pathways surrounding the home
* Landscaped frontage with easy care in mind
* Double remote garage with direct shopper's entry into home/kitchen
* 593sqm block absolutely great house
Please contact Stan on 0411 452 394 for further enquiries.
Council Rate: $2,424.50 pa
Water Rate: $1,330.32 pa
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. Vantage International Property & Finance provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Vantage International Property & Finance accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.