From the moment you walk through the front doors of this property, you'll immediately feel at home. Light, bright, and room to breathe, this spacious family home has been designed for growing families of all ages. Wake up with the glory of the morning unfold, hear the bird chirping, with green field right in front of your windows (thanks to the park opposite this property). Stretching across a subtle 375sqm block in the highly sought-after Piara Waters suburb, enjoy a resort lifestyle while relaxing inside or outside. You can relax outdoor in the spacious alfresco or watch an action-packed movie marathon in the family room.
The residence exposes contemporary design, with tiled floors, and carpet to all bedrooms. High ceilings to family and dining, and internal store room are just some of the appealing features on offer in this family-friendly location. This is the ideal decision for either nest or invest.
The central living space consists of a kitchen and dining that spill outward, presenting an ideal setup for indoor-outdoor entertaining. The Robot Park opposite the property gives this home that distinct resort feel. Benefit from this central to Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre Precinct location, Piara Waters Medical Centre, local eatery, and a short drive to Cockburn Central Railway Station, and around thirty minutes’ drive to Perth's CBD.
• Large master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite, complete heat lamp
• Three secondary bedrooms each with sliding doors built-in-robes
• Central kitchen, dining and living room flowing onto outdoor/alfresco
• High ceiling to dining & living areas with matching modern colour paint
• Full double car garage, and additional off street parking space
• Solar Panel 3Kwh – save your energy bill
• Ducted, evaporative air conditioning
• Downlights from porch, all living areas, up to alfresco
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances, 800mm Cooktop, Oven with matching rangehood
• Large Gas storage hot water system
Location close to:
• Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
• Piara Medical Centre
• Choice of Public, Private Primary & Secondary Schools
• Opposite Robot Park & Piara Nature Reserve
• Newhaven Dog Park
• Access to Nicholson Road, Kwinana Freeway
• Jandakot Airport
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping Mall
Aspiri Primary School, Piara Waters Primary, New Secondary School to be opened in 2023 (Mason Road), Harrisdale High School, St. John Bosco Catholic College, Carey Baptist College to choose from.
For a private viewing, please contact Stan on 0411 452 394. Registration is necessary please. This is a golden opportunity to live in a great suburb that close to all amenities.
Living Space: 158sqm
House Size: 207sqm
Council Rate: $2,609.22pa
Water Rate: $1,317.36pa
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. Vantage International Property & Finance provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Vantage International Property & Finance accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.