From the moment you walk through the front doors of this property, you'll immediately feel at home. North facing, Light, bright, and room to breathe, this spacious family home has been designed for growing families of all ages. Wake up with the glory of the morning unfold, hear the bird chirping, with green field right in front of your windows.
Stretching across a generous 862sqm block in the highly sought-after Waterford suburb, enjoy a resort lifestyle while relaxing inside or outside. You can put into action your horticulture talent in a large backyard or watch an action-packed movie marathon in the subtle games or family room.
The residence exposes late 1990s style architecture, with internal pillars, tiled floors, and carpet to all bedrooms. high ceilings are just some of the appealing features on offer in this superbly located home. This is the ideal renovator, or live in now to redevelop later. Situated at a cul de sac, you will listen to early and afternoon bird singing.
The central living space consists of a kitchen and dining that spill outward, presenting an ideal setup for indoor-outdoor entertaining. The Trinity College Playing Fields give this home that distinct resort feel. Benefit from this central Curtin University Precinct location, with Curtin Shuttle Bus, local Manning Library, George Burnett Sporting Complex, short drive to Canning bridge Railway Station, and 8km away and/or only minutes’ drive to Perth's CBD.
• Large master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite, complete with bath
• Three secondary bedrooms each with built-in-robes, and common bath
• Central kitchen, formal dining and meals room flowing onto outdoor
• High ceiling to living areas
• Full double car garage with plenty of storage, and additional off street parking space
• Portico with grant double entry door
• Ducted, evaporative air conditioning
• Freshly painted with modern colour
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Gas storage hot water system
Location close to:
• Aquinas, Penrhos Colleges, and Curtin University
• Manning Community Library
• Choice of Manning or Curtin Primary
• Curtin Rowing Club & Canning River
• Waterford Plaza Shopping Mall
• Welwyn Avenue Cafe strip and shopping precinct
• Kwinana Freeway on-ramps (Manning Road), North or South
• Collier Golf Course, Tennis Courts (Challenger Reserve)
For a private viewing, please contact Stan on 0411 452 394. This is a golden opportunity to live in a prestigious suburb that close to Perth CBD, and all amenities.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. Vantage International Property & Finance provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Vantage International Property & Finance accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.