INVEST OR NEST – YOU WILL WIN EITHER WAY
One who knows value would appreciate this great corner home with its immediate quality, space and convenience.
You will be impressed with the address that is convenient and provides for absolutely everything, including choice of Primary (Wattle Grove or Woodlupine), Lesmurdie High School, Darling Range Sport College, Hillside Christian College. Forresfield Forum Shopping Centre, Hartfield Golf Course, Lesmurdie Fall National Park, and even Perth International Airport.
Wake up and watch the glory of the morning unfold, hear the bird chirping, this is made possible as the area is surrounded with parks and small lakes. Stretching across a generous 594sqm block in the highly sought-after Wattle Grove suburb, enjoy a resort lifestyle while relaxing inside or outside.
Floor plan includes spacious four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate formal lounge, games room, open plan family & meals and kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed with space, microwave recess, and large pantry. The laundry is large and tastefully finished with quality cabinetry and lots of space with walk-in linen cupboard.
The central living space consists of a kitchen and dining that spill outward, presenting an ideal setup for indoor-outdoor entertaining. A glass sliding door open to a spacious & private outdoor entertaining area with low-maintenance brick-paved yard which offers ample room for any occasion. Attention boat owners – a potential access for boat with its trailer (you will need to install side gate).
This is a home that will meet all your expectations of space, quality, leisure and lifestyle, featuring:
* Reverse cycle split system A/C to master & living
* Security alarm system
* Corner house with potential side gate for your boat
* Quality timber flooring to all bedroom and formal lounge
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, splashbacks, cabinetry, and ample storage space
* Expansive living area combining family & meals with reverse cycle split system AC, and windows which allow plenty of natural light to flow through
* Separate formal lounge
* Master bedroom with AC and spacious walk in robe
* Master ensuite bathroom with glazed shower recess
* Three additional minor bedrooms - all generously built in robes (two bedrooms with remote controlled Electric Fan)
* Spacious main bathroom with tiling, glazed shower recess & modern vanity
* Separate 2nd w/c
* Large laundry with plenty of space
* Paved driveway and some brick-paved pathways around the house
* Landscaped frontage with easy care in mind
* Double remote garage with direct shopper's entry into home/kitchen
* 594sqm block absolutely great house
Please contact Stan on 0411 452 394 for further enquiries.
The house currently rented to a clean and tidy family. Rental income is $24,440 p.a. that equates to $470 p.w. Fixed Tenancy until 28 June 2023 and the family is willing to stay for any investors.
Viewing is by appointment only. Please wear your mask, BYO sanitiser, limited number of people at the time of inspection – so please register.
Council Rate: $2,441.55 pa
Water Rate: $1,434.60 pa
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. Vantage International Property & Finance provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Vantage International Property & Finance accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.